- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Historical Processes That Shaped California
- 3 The Cenozoic Era: Paleogene and Neogene Periods (65–2.6 Ma)
- 4 Quaternary Geologic and Climatic Changes
- 5 Conifers
- 6 Flowering Plants
- 7 Insects
- 8 Fishes
- 9 Amphibians
- 10 Reptiles
- 11 Birds
- 12 Mammals
- 13 Marine Mammals
- 14 Consistent Phylogeographic Patterns across Taxa and Major Evolutionary Events
- 15 Conservation Implications and Recommendations
- Phylogeography of California
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.