- Title Pages
- 1 The Girl Effect as Apparatus
- 2 The Historical Rise of the Girl Effect
- 3 The Spectacle of Empowering Girls and Women
- 4 Searching for Third World Potential
- 5 Proving the Girl Effect
- 6 Negotiating Corporatized Development
- Sources to Timeline of Nike, Inc. and Nike Foundation History and Public Response
- Gender Effect
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.