- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Importance of Religion, and the Role of Individual Differences
- Chapter 2 The Importance of Democracy and Economic Development
- Chapter 3 Shaping Attitudes in Protestant Nations
- Chapter 4 Understanding Views in Muslim Countries
- Chapter 5 The Relatively Liberal Views of People from Catholic-Majority Countries
- Chapter 6 Investigating Public Opinion in Confucian Nations
- Chapter 7 Shaping Attitudes in Taiwan
- Appendix A Countries Included in the WVS HLM Analysis, by Homosexuality Laws as of 2015 and the Nation’s Dominant Religion
- Appendix B WVS Data and Hierarchical Models
- Appendix C Additional Macro-Level Indicators
- Appendix D Details on the Content Analysis of Newspaper Articles
- Cross-National Public Opinion about Homosexuality
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.