- Title Pages
- A Note on Bemba Orthography and Pseudonyms
- Chapter 1 Boom and Bust, Revival and Renewal
- Chapter 2 Making Moving Happen
- Chapter 3 Becoming Pentecostal on the Copperbelt
- Chapter 4 Ritual and the (Un)making of the Pentecostal Relational World
- Chapter 5 Prosperity, Charisma, and the Problem of Gender
- Chapter 6 On the Potential and Problems of Pentecostal Exchange
- Chapter 7 Mending Mother’s Kitchen
- Chapter 8 The Circulation of Copperbelt Saints
- References Cited
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.